Swagbucks is like a 401K retirement plan for coupons allowing you to get the best deals when you shop. Yes that’s right. Swagbucks will pay you to shop at most stores whether online or in-store shopping. Its literally getting paid to shop. Anyone that doesn’t take advantage of this if they already are a shopper is missing out on even more good deals.
- You shop thru the Swagbucks website
- You get the discounts already available
- You get paid again after you have shopped and your purchase is completed.
Use the extra funds you paid yourself in Swagbucks with for shopping, vacations, or just hard cash.
Swagbucks pays you in PayPal gift cards that you can withdraw to your bank account as cash. Or you can simply purchase store gift cards to use at any time. I personally prefer the cash, and I use my Swagbucks each year to pay for an International Family vacation.
Yes notice the image of PayPal deposit. I received $100 for spending less than an hour of my time each day on Swagbucks doing just 8 simple tasks per day. By completing these 8 tasks per day in one month you will at minimum have an additional $100 bucks to go towards shopping either online or in person.
What are those 8 simple tasks? You must register for free on Swagbucks in order to complete the Daily To-Do List.
Click on each task on the To-Do List and complete the below steps:
- Complete the Daily Poll (1 min) This task is to answer a daily poll question
- Complete the Daily Crave (3-5 mins) This task is to watch video content
- Complete the Daily Search (1 min) This task is to complete an internet search
- Complete the Daily Watch (4-9 mins) This task is to watch video content you choose
- Complete the Daily Discover (5-10 mins) This task is to discover offers, No purchase req.
- Complete the Daily Attempt a Gold Survey (1 min) This task is to click to take a survey
- Complete the Daily Deal of the Day (2 mins) This task is view the daily offer
- Complete the Daily Attempt a Gold Survey (20-30 mins) This task is to complete a survey
Also once you sign up, refer others and watch your money grow. $100 per month and $1200 per year for just an hour of your time per day. I’d say that is easy money, and this is at minimum. Its really up to you how much you want to earn.
Swagbucks is a great rewards program and won’t interfere with any existing rewards programs. So what really is Swagbucks? Its a marketplace of stores, videos to watch, websites to browse, interesting surveys and polls as well as paid internet searches. Yes I said that! Get paid to search something online you were going to search anyway. That’s the power of Swagbucks.
For as little as an hour of your time per day, you will be well on your way to earning money that you can add on top of the Swagbucks coupons you already have available to you to use when you shop. This will help you increase your savings.
Drop a comment for questions you may have!